Department of Neurological Sciences Grand Rounds
Validity Testing in Neuropsychological Evaluations - What Is It and Why Does it Matter?
Presenter: Debra O'Connell, PhD, Post-Doctoral Fellow, Department of Neurological Sciences, UNMC
Following the educational conference, learners should be able to:
- Review different types of validity testing in neuropsychological evaluations.
- Discuss methods for determining validity of test results.
- Brief description of common measures used.
- Explain typical language from clinical reports in the electronic medical record.
- Guidelines for interpreting results of validity testing.
Thursday, June 17 at 11:50am