Omaha Corporate Cup Run - September 10
The Corporate Cup's unique character--businesses and their employees coming together to have fun and fight lung disease--is the basis for its success. Participants may choose to WALK or RUN a 2-mile course or a 10K USATF certified course. There is also a kid’s 100 yard dash. All starting in the Aksarben area.
- All participants (10K and 2 mile) will be professionally timed and ranked by timing chips.
- Participants can compete with a corporate team or as an individual.
- The course will start in front of Blue Cross Blue Shield on Aksarben Drive and will finish at the intersection of Mercy Drive and 67th Street.
- Registration opens at 6:30am. The 10K and 2 mile race will start at 8:00 AM. The kid’s 100 yard dash starts at approx. 9:30 AM.
- MP3 players and strollers are allowed on the course, but remember to be courteous to the other participants.
- No pets are allowed on the course.
Register for the Med Center team is on-line at omahacorporatecup.org.
Look for our team name in the drop down – Nebraska Medical Center
Friday, September 8, 2017 at 12:00pm